ROMANCING THE TAJ
An Exclusive Photography Workshop Designed by FOTORBIT
FOTORBIT is offering a very unique opportunity to photography enthusiastic people. We have designed a 2days intense workshop to redefine the most photo-worthy place in the world i.e Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal is the most photographed place in the world. So it remains always a big challenge to shoot Taj in a different way…in a way that many people have not done yet. With that very challenge, FOTORBIT has curated this all new endeavour to celebrate a date with Taj, to romance and rediscover it with all its beauty and testimony of love. FOTORBIT is here to guide you through three different photo-shoot sessions with model, in three different locations, in traditional and western outfit in and around the Taj Mahal from some lesser known and difficultly approachable points to redefine the Taj as a unique symbol of love.
Mentors : Senthilkumar Kandhakrishnan & Arun Saha
(Senthilkumar Kandhakrishnan is an internationally famed photographer more renowned for his on-location Portrait Workshops on international models and fashion shoots conducted mainly in Bali and Jakarta. To know more about him, please follow his personal website www.senphotos.com)
Photography Workshop Dates : 21st September, 2018 and 22nd September, 2018
21st September, 2018 (Friday) : Check – in to our pre-booked Hotel around 12 noon (standard hotel with clean room, western toilet and AC). Have your lunch and settle down. Afternoon we will have an introduction session followed by brief classroom session on outdoor portrait shoot. We will discuss on camera settings, light, position etc. During sunset we will conduct our 1st shooting session. Overnight stay at Agra.
22nd September, 2018 ( Saturday) : Our 2nd session of photo shoot will start at early morning inside the Taj Mahal. 3rd and last session of model shoot will be done outside the Taj Mahal, on a boat over the river Yamuna with the Taj at the backdrop.
After lunch, we will have a classroom session to review all the images made by our participants and post-processing guidance. Overnight stay at Agra.
23rd September, 2018 ( Sunday) : After breakfast, we will pack-up and end of our workshop.
Workshop Fee : Rs. 13,500/-
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
If you cancel your registration, then you will be refunded according to the following schedule, based on the full fee of the Workshop:
45 days or more: 75% refund
30 days or more: 50% refund
Less than 30 days: 25% refund
Less than 15days : Non –refundable
Fee Includes :
- Shared double bed room (same gender participants) in a standard clean hotel at Agra, with western toilet and AC. For separate room extra charge is applicable.
- It will cover your main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), starting from 21st September, 2018 lunch to 23rd September, 2018 breakfast.
- Mineral water will be provided only during meals
- Tea/Coffee will be provided with breakfast and in evening
- All local transports related with our workshop
- Hiring fee of Model for photo shoot at Taj Mahal, props, make-up, dresses etc
- Local guide’s escort fee
- Mentor’s fee for workshop, on-field photography assistances, image reviews and guidance on post processing
Fee Doesn’t Includes :
- Train/flight tickets to and from Agra.
- Any additional food items or beverage during meals.
- Any extra mineral water bottle / beverage will be your personal expense.
- Any personal habit or expenses.
- Anything that not in “Include” list.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, local political situations, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well being.
- FOTORBIT shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, train delay, accidents, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, road blockages, political closures or any troublesome incidents.
- FOTORBIT shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
- FOTORBIT do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. All baggage, camera, other gears & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.