JODHPUR & PUSHKAR CAMEL FAIR PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP
DATE : 29th Oct – 2nd Nov, 2022 ( Five Days & Four Nights )
Mentor : Tania Chatterjee
Venture the land of desert, monuments and blue city with FOTORBIT Pvt. Ltd. Capture the royalty of the blue city Jodhpur and mesmerising Pushkar fair under guidance of
experienced photography mentor. This excursion is targeted to capture the culture of Rajasthan and return back with best of your travel images. Our mentor will guide you in
such a way that your image will reflect the traditional beauty of Rajasthan, creativity and technical competence. No matter how much you know in photography, we will ensure that you return back with plenty of good memories, images and learnings from our workshop. Experience a well-planned photography workshop along with good accommodation, food and logistics arrangements.
Itinerary : Here is a quick look at our itinerary for the five days and four nights workshop of Jodhpur and Pushkar camel Fair
Day 1 ( 29th Oct 2022, Saturday) – Arrive Jodhpur by 12.00 IST and relax at pre-booked hotel at Jodhpur. During lunch there will be an introduction and orientation session by the Mentor. Photo shoot around the blue city Jodhpur at evening.
Day 2 ( 30th Oct 2022, Sunday ) – Full day photography workshop at blue city of Jodhpur. Evening there will be a Photo review session for interested participants OR free time
Day 3 ( 31st Oct 2022, Monday ) – Early morning leave for Pushkar. Evening sunset shoot at Pushkar fair ground.
Day 4 ( 1st Nov 2022, Tuesday ) – Full day shoot at Pushkar fair ground.
Day 5 ( 2nd Nov, 2022 Wednesday) – Morning Photo shoot at Pushkar fair ground. Tour ends after lunch and check-out from hotel.
Workshop Fee : 28,000 INR per person on sharing accommodation basis and 32,000 INR per person for single accommodation for Indians.
900 $ per person for foreign nationals
Number of Participants : 8-10
- Accommodation in good hotels in Jodhpur and Pushkar
- All local transport related to the trip Itinerary (Jodhpur and Pushkar)
- Fee will cover all vegetarian meals starting from Day 1 lunch to Day 5 lunch
- Fee includes payment of all local guides and models
- Tea/coffee will be served with breakfast and in evening only
- Mineral water will be served with meals.
- Mentor’s fee.
Fee Doesn’t Includes
- Train/flight tickets to and from Jodhpur/Pushkar.
- Any camera or entry fee
- Any pick up and drop to and from station / airport to hotel ( But we can arrange on request )
- Any personal habits, laundry or other personal expenses.
- Any additional food item/beverage ordered through room service at hotel
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
If you cancel your registration, then you will be refunded according to the following schedule, based on the full fee of the Photography Tour:
- Greater than 60 days from the start date of the Tour, full refund minus GST.
- Within 45 days: 75% refund of total fee
- Within 30 days: 50% refund of total fee
- Less than 15 days : No refund
Under any unavoidable circumstances ( like lockdown, worsen of Covid-19 situation , natural calamities etc ), if Fotorbit Pvt. Ltd. cancels the photography workshop, your entire paid booking amount will be refunded ( excluding 4% account transaction fee).
Booking Process: Pay Rs. 15,000 as an advance to confirm your booking; booking will not be confirmed without any advance amount.