DISCOVER TRIBALS OF CHHATTISGARH AND ODISHA
Mentor : Tania Chatterjee
Overview : Chhattisgarh and Odisha are always remained as the goldmine of the raw beauty of nature and the fascinating tribal culture. And Bastar and Koraput districts, for being blessed with all these exceptional delights, despite being far from the reach of common people, is always considered to be at the top of the must go list of all tribal culture lovers. So we have designed this tribal photo-tour specially to make use of the best of photographic opportunities here with the extended help of distinguished local people photographically concerned to the places.
21st January,2020 (Tuesday) : Arrive Raipur by 10.00 am ( either by flight or train). Accordingly we will pick you up and leave for Jagdalpur. Jagdalpur is 5 hours drive from Raipur. En-route we will have our lunch. On arrival, check-in to the hotel and get fresh. Evening we will have a brief introduction and a photography session on outdoor “PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY”.
22nd January, 2020 (Wednesday) : Our early morning shoot will start with the famous Chitrakoot Water Falls which is well-known as the ‘Niagara Falls of India’. Followed by Bison Horn Maria tribal photo shoot. We will witness their unique dance culture and do some portrait shoot. This particular tribal community of Chhattisgarh is famous for wearing a distinctive head-gear, which resembles the horns of a wild bison. After lunch we will visit some local places and move to Koraput, Odisha. Night stay at Koraput.
23rd January, 2020 (Thrusday) : Early morning we will visit to Bonda local Tribal Market. Bonda is one of the most unique primitive tribal groups in India. Witnessing them is itself an unique experience. After shoot we will again back to our Jagdalpur hotel. Getting back to hotel, we will have a photo review and discussion session of last two days photoshoot. Mentor will conduct a brief photo editing session on portrait photography.
24th January, 2020 ( Friday) : After breakfast, we will visit a Tribal village of Bastar for Muria Tribal dance and photoshoot. After lunch , we will start for Raipur. By 6.00pm/7.00pm we will reach Raipur. And our tour will end.
- Workshop Fee :For Indian participants tour fee is Rs. 26,000 /- per participant on double sharing accommodation basis. For separate room extra charge is applicable.
Fee Includes :
- Shared double bed room in a standard good hotel at Jagdalpur and Koraput, with western toilet, AC etc.
- Fee will cover your main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), starting from 21st January, 2020 lunch to 24th January, 2020 lunch.
- Mineral water will be provided only during meals
- Tea/Coffee will be provided with breakfast and in evening
- All local transport will be arrange in Innova Or similar comfortable AC car.
- Hiring cost of two distinctive tribal dance group of Bastar for photo shoot
- Arrangement of Bonda Tribal photoshoot
- Local guide’s escort fee
- Mentor’s fee for on field photography assistances, image reviews and guidance.
Fee Doesn’t Includes :
- Train/flight tickets to and from Raipur.
- Any additional food items or beverage during meals.
- Any extra mineral water bottle / beverage will be our personal expense.
- Any personal habit or expenses.
- Anything that not in “Include” list.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, local political situations, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well being.
- FOTORBIT shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, train delay, accidents, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, road blockages, political closures or any troublesome incidents.
- FOTORBIT shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
- FOTORBIT does not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. All baggages, camera, other gears & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.