Dates : 29th Nov – 4th Dec, 2022 ( 6 days and 5 nights )
Mentor : Tania Chatterjee
National Geographic Traveller India Photographer
Nikon India Expertive
Samsung Galaxy India Creator
FOTORBIT Pvt. Ltd. Founder & Director
Overview : Chhattisgarh and Odisha will always remain as the goldmines of the raw beauty of nature and the fascinating tribal culture. And Bastar and Koraput districts, for being blessed with all these exceptional delights, despite being far from the reach of common people, is always considered to be at the top of the must go list of all tribal culture lovers. So we have designed this tribal photo-tour specially to make use of the best of photographic opportunities here with the extended help of distinguished local people photographically concerned to the places.
29th Nov, 2022 ( Tuesday ): Your trip will start from Raipur Airport ( you can arrive Raipur airport from Kolkata / Delhi Airport ). Take Raiput to Jagdalpur flight and reach Jagdalpur by afternoon. On arrival, check-in to the hotel and get fresh.
30th Nov, 2022 ( Wednesday ) : Our early morning shoot will start with the famous Bison Horn Maria tribal photo shoot. We will witness their unique dance culture and do some portrait shoot. This particular tribal community of Chhattisgarh is famous for wearing a distinctive head-gear, which resembles the horns of a wild bison. After lunch we will move to Koraput district , Odisha by car. Night stay at Koraput.
1stDec, 2022 ( Thursday ) : Early morning we will visit to Bonda local weekly Tribal Market. Bonda is one of the most unique primitive tribal groups in India. Witnessing them is itself an unique experience. After shoot we will again back to our Jagdalpur hotel. Getting back to hotel, we will have a photo review and discussion session on ongoing photoshoot.
2nd Dec, 2022 ( Friday ) : After breakfast, we will visit a Tribal village of Bastar for Muria Tribal dance and photoshoot. Evening we will spend at Chitrakut waterfall which is well-known as the ‘Niagara Falls of India’. Night stay at Jagdalpur
3rd Dec, 2022 (Saturday) : After breakfast get Jagdalpur to Raipur flight and reach Raipur by afternoon. Raipur to Saraipali district by road ( 3/4 hours journey ). Night stay at Saraipali
4th Dec, 2022 ( Sunday ) : Early morning photo shoot of Ramnami community. Evening drop to Raipur airport. Tour ends here at Raipur.
Workshop Fee : 44,000 INR for Indian on twin sharing accommodation. Single accommodation will be arranged on request.
900$ for foreign national on single accommodation
Fee Includes :
- Twin sharing bed roomin a standard good hotel at Jagdalpur , Koraput and Saraipali districts, with western toilet, AC, geyser etc.
- Fee will cover your main meals*(breakfast, lunch and dinner), starting from 29th Nov, 2022 dinner to 4th Dec, 2022 lunch.
- Mineral waterthroughout the trip
- Tea/Coffee will be provided with breakfast and in evening
- All local transportswill be arrange in comfortable AC car.
- Donations to all four distinctive tribal groups
- Local guide’s escort fee
- Mentor’s fee
*Meals will be mostly vegetation meals. Arranging non-vegetarian food will be little difficult in remote places.
Fee Doesn’t Includes :
- Domestic flight tickets to and from Raipur to Jagdalpur.
- Any additional food items or beverage during meals.
- Any personal habit or expenses.
- Anything that not in “Include” list.
Booking Process : 50% of the fee will be accepted as advance to confirm your booking.
Cancellation and Refund Policy : If you cancel your registration, then you will be refunded according to the following schedule, based on the full fee of the Photography Tour:
- Greater than 60 days from the start date of the Tour : 75% refund of total fee amount
- Within 45 days: 50% refund of total fee amount
- Within 30 days: No refund claim
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, local political situations, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well being.
- FOTORBIT Pvt. Ltd. shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, train delay, accidents, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, road blockages, political closures or any troublesome incidents.
- FOTORBIT Pvt. Ltd. shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
- FOTORBIT Pvt. Ltd. does not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. All baggages, camera, other gears & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
Key search : #ramnami #bisonhornmaria #muria #bondatribe #tribalportrait #tribalphototour #Tribalofindia #taniachatterjee #taniachatterjeeworkshop