BARSANA , NANDGAON HOLI PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR, 2023
Date : 27th Feb to 3rd March, 2023 ( 5 Days and 4 Nights)
PHOTOGRAPHIC TOUR WITH TANIA CHATTERJEE
Holi, the festival of colours, is celebrated worldwide, but the biggest and most colourful gathering occurs in Mathura and Vrindavan of Uttar Pradesh, India. It is the only destination that witnesses an extraordinary vibrancy of culture & colours during this festive season.
Travel Photography is all about getting the real essence of the place, i.e., knowing the local culture, interacting with local people, watching their celebrations, and experiencing their way of life. During our photography tour, we will focus on capturing this colourful event’s spirit and local people’s mood. We will guide you to cover these events and explore the streets of Vrindavan.
27th February 2023 (Monday): Check-in to pre-booked Vrindavan hotel by afternoon and settle down.
In the evening, there will be an introductory session followed by a tour briefing and a presentation by the team leader. The “How to Shoot Holi Festival” presentation will cover various personal and camera safety measures.
28th February 2023 (Tuesday): We will start around 9 am (after breakfast) for Ladoo Holi at Barsana Village. The event takes place in the beautiful campus of the Radha-Rani temple of Barsana.
1st March 2023 (Wednesday): We will start around 10 am for Barsana to experience the riot of colours of Lathmar Holi. The event takes place at Barsana village. Here, the men from Nandgaon, the land of Krishna, come to play Holi with the women of Barsana. But, instead of colours, the gopis (maidens) greet them with sticks.
2nd March 2023 (Thursday): Today will visit the Sirji Temple of Nandgaon for the Samaj Celebration. Today the men of Nandgaon reciprocate and drench everybody, especially the women-folk in colours of kesudo, and the women of Nandgoan beat the invaders from Barsana.
3rd March 2023 (Friday): Today morning, we will organise a concept shoot of “widow holi” exclusively for our tour participants. After lunch check-out from hotel and our trip will end.
COST OF TRIP :
The total fee for these 5 days and 4 nights tour is Rs. 30,000/-(Indian Nationals) / 700 $ (Foreign Nationals ) on shared accommodation basis. Tour fee will be separate for single occupancy. To book your seat, you are required to pay 50% of tour fee in advance. Cost includes concept shot of widow holi.
Single accommodation will be arranged on request with some extra cost i.e Rs. 36,000/- for Indian nationals and 800$ for foreign nationals
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis (persons of same gender) on a standard hotel, with western toilet and AC.
- It will cover all vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), starting from 27thFeb, 2023 lunch till 3rd March, 2023 lunch.
- Mineral water will be provided throughout the trip
- Tea/Coffee will be provided along with breakfast and in evening
- All local transports related with our photo tour i.e. hiring of cars from Vrindavan to Barsana and Nandgaon etc.
- Widow holi concept shoot
- Mentor’s fee
FEE DOESN’T INCLUDES
- Train/flight tickets to and fro Mathura/Vrindavan
- Pick up and drop from Mathura station or any airport upto Vrindavan hotel
- Any additional food items or beverage during meals.
- Any personal habit or expenses
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- If you cancel your registration, then you will be refunded according to the following schedule, based on the full fee of the Workshop:
- 45 days or more: 75% refund
- 30 days or more: 50% refund
- Less than 30 days to 15days : 25% refund
- Less than 15 days : Non –refundable
Hashtags: #holi #holi2023 #barsana #nandgaon #barsanaholi #vrindavan #widowholi #holiphotography #photographytour #taniachatterjee #taniachatterjeeworkshop